Despite the fact that the pregnancy period is a wonderful time, it may cause such unpleasant diseases as varicose veins. Approximately 30% of women pathology arises after the first pregnancy, after the follow-up this indicator remains steadily growing. Varicose veins in pregnancy affects the woman, which to her are located. Some of the fair sex to celebrate the first manifestations of the varicose veins before pregnancy, after which the situation is only getting worse.
Varicose disease of visually representing the vascular asterisks, or so-called "worms", the first represent the network of blood vessels. "Worms" have a view of dilated veins of the trunk. In exactly such a situation happens to bulging veins, which have a thickness in the finger and painted in bluish-green color. Varicose veins is not only a cosmetic defect, this pathology is very dangerous and serious complications. The most dangerous consequence may be the education of the clot, which at any moment can come off, that carries a direct threat to the mother and the child.
The reasons for the development of
Such an unpleasant disease, such as varicose veins on the legs can develop due to hormonal changes in the body of the future mother. Rising progesterone promotes the destruction of the vein wall. A woman is actively gaining weight, the load on the foot increases, thereby increasing the pressure on the veins. From such a load of veins and capillaries begin to stretch and increase their dimensions. In addition to the growing uterus compresses the veins of small pelvis and provokes further tension of blood vessels of the legs.
Another cause of varicose veins during pregnancy to name the sedentary way of life. Many women who are in an interesting position, prefer to be in a lying position, thanks to which the blood stagnates in the veins of the lower extremities, and the blood vessels to dilate.
I want to draw attention to the main reasons which have an effect on the development of varicose disease in pregnancy:
- Hip vienna compressed increased uterus. This authority strongly prevents the outflow of the blood, as poultices of vienna, as well as the distal departments of the bottom hollow vein in the last months of pregnancy. Blood badly circulates in the area of the thighs and vulva;
- Hereditary predisposition is one of the major reason for the development of varicose veins during pregnancy;
- The work of hormones. Progesterone actively lowers the tone of the venous walls, which leads to its stretching. Increased estrogen causes an increase in blood flow in the arteries of the uterus and pelvis;
- Increased pelvic blood circulation. Pregnant suffer from increased venous blood flow in the pelvic area. Begin to violation of the outflow of blood from the legs because of what occurs stagnation, and the veins dilate;
- The increase in the volume of blood. Disorders in the functioning of the venous system largely occurs because of the large increase in the venous blood. This happens due to the increase in the volume of plasma and the expansion of the vascular bed;
- Other causes of venous disease of the legs during pregnancy include: morphological changes of the tissue, vein, anatomical changes to the valves of the veins, disease of the connective tissue;
- Constipation. Such a delicate problem excites almost all pregnant. When constipation represent strongly to push, in result of which changes occur a vein.
Other factors the development of varicose veins in pregnancy period, it is possible to include the age of birth, the number of her pregnancy and heredity.
But there are, and the reasons for the development of varicose veins during pregnancy, which cause his appearance before the interesting position of women, and that:
- Frequent wearing of high-heeled shoes, which has a height greater than 8 cm;
- Varieties of warm hair removal;
- Common thermal procedures, such as baths, saunas, hot springs and others;
- Sudden changes in weight;
- Hiking solarium and frequent sun exposure.
The symptoms of the disease and its diagnosis
Education varicose veins veins on the legs has its own mechanism, which is presented in the form of the inflation pressure of blood in the legs, after which she is placed on them, because vienna partially pinched. Then, what is happening to stagnation of blood, which stands out the vein from the inside. The development of this pathology in pregnancy has its stages:
- In the initial phase, is practically without symptoms. Visually you can see a completely negligible change of the venous grid on the legs. By the evening the lower limbs may swell, but the morning this image passes without a trace;
- Furthermore, they can join the cramps that happen at night. The cramps joins the severe pain and itching that is as occurs in the night;
- In the next stage, there is a strong change in the shape of a vein. Begin to bulge out, have larger dimensions and too saggy. With such a rate possible and not feel discomfort, but in most cases, a woman suffering from strong pain.
The problems associated with the vein, deals with the doctor. For a consultation with such a specialist a woman gets the answers to the questions of treatment or at a reception at the vascular surgeon who specializes in surgery of arteries and veins.
- ULTRASOUND examination of the vessels of the lower extremities. This method allows the expert to check, whether the degree of lesion of the veins, direction of blood flow and the availability of stagnation. Based on this research doctor washes assign treatment treatment to thin the blood in the veins or assign operation;
- Tool management of user accounts. Such blood analysis is rented for the determination of inflammatory process in the body;
- Coagulogram, which represents a complex of studies for the testimony of blood clotting. If the doctor prescribes blood thinners, these studies are carried out repeatedly.
Types of varicose veins in pregnant
It is worth noting that the varicose veins becomes of a different type. Consider those that most often occur in women in an interesting position:
- Varicose veins in the groin. In this form in the groin in women appear bulging vienna, she feels a heaviness in this area;
- Varicose veins of the uterus. This disease arises due to a hereditary disposition and the active work of the iliac veins. Yet some of the reasons why it may happen, abortion, inflammatory processes, disorders of the menstrual cycle and so on;
- Varices of the vagina. This form is most widespread in pregnant. Often the pathology of the suffering of a woman, mother or grandmother had varicose veins on the legs;
- Varicose veins on the legs. This type is the most common of all diseases of the veins.
Treatment of varicose veins in pregnancy
Therapy of varicose veins during pregnancy has its stages that you want to consider in more detail:
1. Compression underwear – its use is the initial stage for the treatment of diseases of the veins, and is also a good prevention to pathology and post-operative support. A compression stocking is aimed at reducing the stagnation in the riverbed of the veins, which leads to a reduction of edema, unpleasant symptoms disappear, but the subsequent development of the disease suspend. Compression clothes can be of different kinds, may it be tights, stockings or knee socks. These elements are manufactured on seamless technology, the use of elastic materials.
Knitted pressure has several classes of its kind. The laundry can be therapeutic, preventive, or from the hospital. Therapeutic and preventive models can be bought in the common pharmacy, the package is always specified the degree of compression. Recommendations for the choice of such clothing gives the doctor. Otherwise you can buy a too weak or too tight underwear. The right effect you'll get if you wear knitted from morning to evening. Shoot belle is the need to lie to avoid a sharp drop in blood pressure;
2. Venotonicos – are drugs that act on the veins. Toning effect on the veins is done by that diosmin increases the duration of norepinephrine at vienna. Norepinephrine, which in turn increases the tone and density of vein walls, has a vasoconstrictor effect and prevents the expansion and the stagnation in the veins.
When pregnancy is allowed to products with the active ingredient – diosmin. Their use is possible only in the second trimester, and only after consulting the doctor. Similar medication worth it stop taking it several weeks before the alleged birth, to prevent the risk of severe bleeding during childbirth;
3. Well as systemic medications can only be taken from the second trimester of pregnancy, but treatment must begin in the early stages of the development of varicose veins, can be used as therapy local medication in combination with compression underwear. During pregnancy it is possible to use this ointment.
A great solution to alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of varicose veins during pregnancy, leg massage, which will carry out the appropriate specialist. Movement during the massage should be smooth, the direction – from the bottom up. In the case of the use of gels and creams authorized by the doctor, then in combination with massage can maximize the positive effect.
Childbirth with varicose veins
Varicose veins on the legs is not a contraindication to pregnancy and child birth. The woman stands just a little responsible to treat their health in this period. The attending physician will definitely offer you methods of treatment and prevention of pathology. The compulsory question will be as a doctor, consider the way the arrival of the child into the light, whether natural childbirth, or childbirth by cesarean section. The doctor in the veins and gynecologist joint discussions to arrive at the desired conclusion.
If it is possible, and that all the forces doctors will insist on natural childbirth. Before the process of giving birth for you to put the compression stockings or roll up the leg an elastic bandage. So the doctors remove the likelihood of re-casting the blood in the experiments.
During the illness after giving birth
Many women are wondering if during pregnancy was diagnosed with varicose veins, what awaits them after the birth? Disease descends on the right, or occurs its deterioration? The exact answer to this question is no, and it will give you and your doctor.
Some women after giving birth to completely forget about such a nasty problem, like the varicose veins on the legs, while others continue to suffer from the unpleasant symptoms of the disease.
We all know that preventing disease is much easier than later to treat it. Just for this reason, each representative of the beautiful sex should know how to correctly make mistakes, to prevent varicose veins in pregnancy.
In case, you don't have any predisposition to this disease, you will not spend your whole day on their feet, and they are not involved in heavy physical load, prevention of varicose veins will be easier simple. Well, if all the above has to your relationship, then prevention should be carried out with a double effort, because it is very effective methods for the struggle with the disease. But do not forget about the fact that every new pregnancy increases the risk of developing varicose veins.
As pregnant to avoid varicose veins
Methods of preventing the development of varicose veins during pregnancy:
- Try not to walk anymore. Long walks in the fresh air and will go to you and the child only benefit. So you will have a excellent exercise for the calf muscles, which will improve the blood circulation in the legs;
- Another way to prevent the disease is swimming, which is not only a physical burden, but also a light massage of the entire body. A beneficial effect of swimming will have and on the spine of the pregnant, which is experiencing a huge load and he's helpful to be in a relaxed state;
- An excellent solution to become douches. Pay attention to the temperature difference wasn't too big, otherwise you can cost is wrong. It is necessary to start from their fates and feelings;
- Avoid high heels, it can not be higher than 3 see Shoes should not have rubber or zippers, which are putting pressure on the leg, worse than the blood circulation in it. The same thing applies to socks;
- Try to ever lie down with raised upside down. He gave a soft pillow and lie so about 15 minutes;
- Try to sleep on left side. This will ensure less pressure on the maki at vienna, which is located on the right side. Put under himself a small soft pillow for more comfort;
- To carry out the prevention of varicose veins during pregnancy and just for overall wellness, post during the day, that you will lie, sit or stand. But that doesn't mean that you need to lie on the couch for 10 hours straight, or stand for several hours without moving;
- Never fill out one leg to the other, when you sit, especially on low seats;
- Create your power mode, which will be useful not only for veins but also for digestion in general.
To prevent varicose veins legs during pregnancy they want to be attributed to the prevention of severe weight gain. Be careful that you eat and in what quantities. Don't get too lean on food in the evening.
There are also special gymnastics, which is intended for pregnant women who want to prevent varicose veins on the legs:
- Sit on a chair and lower your hands down. Get up on the inhale, sit on the exhale;
- Stand with staggered legs on breadth of shoulders. Alternately begin to raise your legs, bending at the knees, the feet, and it is impossible;
- Sit on a chair and into the foot traffic rolling them and turning;
- Stand up and start smoothly rise and fall on the socks and back. Don't forget to breathe properly;
- A little bit of go first at the tips of the toes, then on heels. So make with the inner and outer side of the foot;
- Stand up, open the legs shoulder-width apart and start to rotate the leg from the ankle to the calf, change of foot;
- After the complex of exercises turn on the music and a little dancing. So you think that the feet rest, and the tension is gone.