Sometimes, however, it significantly acts on the legs, blue ok, just varicose veins, during intense physical exertion, becomes the main cause of discomfort and painful sensations in the legs. And then the question arises: is it possible to exercise with varicose veins?
Consider how much it is compatible sport and varicose veins, and what can be the exercises with varicose veins.
Sport and varicose veins: it is a good idea?
In modern medicine varicose veins only as one of the kinds of changes in the veins, which is manifested in the form of an extension, an increase in superficial veins and is accompanied by impaired blood flow. This disease, which, according to statistics, more often women become ill, it brings a lot of problems: venous grid on the legs not only looks very unattractive and is accompanied by painful sensations, but also leads to the formation of dangerous disease – thrombophlebitis.
However, varicose veins, contrary to occurring opinion, this is not a reason to give up the sport. Sport and varicose veins – it is completely compatible with the concepts of, in addition, properly selected complex of exercises is able to improve blood circulation in the blood vessels and prevents the progression and the development of the disease.
To get a sport became a friend and not an enemy of varicose veins, it is necessary to follow a few rules:
- Take into account the intensity of physical load. The main rule of the sport with varicose veins – is a better, easier, but more often. Therefore increases the intensity of the load is assumed to increase the number of repetitions, but it is not the difficulty of the exercise and the speed of their implementation.
- Choose the "right" exercises. Exercise with varicose veins of the lower extremities may not cook to a force load. The best choice for people who suffer from this disease, all sorts of bending and rotation in the ankle, hip and knee joints, exercises the type of "toe-heel", "scissors" and "bicycle".
- To be in shape. To mitigate the shock waves when running or jumping, it is necessary to take care about choosing the "right" shoes and clothes. Experts recommend people suffering from varicose veins, give preference to athletic shoes on the "air cushion". In addition, this footwear must not be tight, otherwise it can be a cause of a violation of blood flow in the legs. And for keeping the inflammation of the walls in the strong tension of the feet, experts advise to choose the compression underwear. It is not only useful, but also comfortable!
Train vienna: what to choose?
For varicose veins importance of motor activity. However, not every exercise may be helpful for varicose veins. So that people suffering from such a disease, experts do not advise practicing step aerobics, because it gives too much burden on the feet and can also cause discomfort and pain in the legs; and also callanetics, in which the foundation lies strength the static load. And here's the fitness with varicose veins, contrary to occurring opinion, on the contrary, it may be useful, of course, if you engage him under the supervision of a fitness instructor and do not exceed the recommended load.
Leading experts and coach of varicose veins is recommended to give preference to yoga and Pilates, which indicate the slow and subtle work. In addition, most exercises of these destinations are carried out in a reverse poses.
No less useful in varicose veins walking. Measured and calm, it will improve blood circulation in the legs and will be an excellent prevention of varicose veins. A similar effect has and cycling. During the cycling tourism person performs a rotary movement, thanks to which the blood starts faster flow in the veins, thus reduce the effects associated with the stagnation of venous blood.
However, the most useful, when varicose veins become exercises in water, especially water aerobics and swimming. Their effectiveness is qualified by the fact that water has a significant pressure on the muscles, toning and improves venous outflow. In addition, in water it is possible to perform any exercise, including those that are banned on land.
Physiotherapy from varicose veins
Despite the fact that intense sports burden contraindicated with varicose veins, there is a special gymnastics, which allows you to release the tension in the legs, normalizes blood circulation, eliminate stagnation of venous blood, and therefore, and get rid of this evil disease. What exercises can you do while varicose veins? Consider them a sample of the exercises from the varicose veins on the legs.
Exercises in a standing position
- Stand exactly, feet parallel to each other. Take a ride on the socks and descend to the original position. Repeat this exercise 20-25 times.
- Go on the floor alternately to the heels, socks and ski step (without lifting the feet from the surface). The length of the walk is 3-5 minutes.
Exercises in a sitting position
- Sit on a chair, lift your left leg off the floor and turn the feet clockwise (15-20 of the rotation), then – in the opposite direction. At the end, similar to exercise, make the right foot.
- In sitting position, bend and pull your toes, as if trying to grip them to the surface. Stay in the tension in the fingers before the onset of fatigue. Then release, relax and repeat this exercise a few more times.
Exercises lying on your back
- Lying on your back, bend your legs at the knees and spin the pedals an imaginary bicycle. Performs this exercise, it is very important to straighten the legs until the end.
- Lying on your back, pull his legs to his chest, straighten them, hold and slowly lower. Repeat this exercise 5-8 times.
- Take a horizontal position, stretched out his hands along the trunk. The legs lift up above the level of the floor, and start their cross, simulating the work of scissors. Themselves to adjust the rhythm and speed of the execution of the exercises, but please note that your breathing should always remain flat.
As you can see, such exercises, when varicose veins do not require great physical effort, with ease it is possible to perform in home conditions. They are very useful at the first signs of the disease and with proper, regular implementation can become an excellent prevention of varicose veins for a long time holding the worsening of varicose manifestations.