Varicose veins – this is a very dangerous and unpleasant disease, which can lead to severe consequences, up to losing the ability to move. Arise pathology can for many reasons. It is important to know how to treat varicose veins on the legs, but also what preventive measures should be followed. For starters, understand what constitutes this disease.
What are varicose veins?
This pathology occurs often enough. It is characterized by that the veins lose their tone and begins to painfully expand. When this blood vessel is deformed, changing its length. Notification of disease may always be, and despite the fact that it has several stages of development. The point is that it is on the skin, you can see the vascular mesh or bulging of vienna (the last degree of pathology).
It should be noted that most often the disease affects the lower limbs. So we're going to talk about how to treat varicose veins on the legs. It is appropriate to prohibit the manifestation of a pathology at all, however after all the time, there was a genetic predisposition, with which nothing can be done.
The reasons for the manifestations of the disease
Among the factors that contribute to the development of pathology, listed as:
- too strong or insufficient load on the legs;
- problems with the blood and the cardiovascular system;
- hormonal disorders in the body;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- inflammatory diseases of blood vessels and internal organs;
- obesity and poor diet;
- bad habits: small mobility, smoking, alcohol;
Before you find out how to treat varicose veins on the legs, it is necessary to deal with the type of pathology and with that, what exactly blood vessels are damaged.
How the disease manifests itself?
Of course it can't stay invisible. If you have varicose veins on the legs, symptoms can tell you a lot. Among them can be distinguished as:
- pain in the legs, feeling of pain and fullness, fatigue;
- swelling in the lower part of the lower leg and the foot;
- it is possible, vascular mesh on the legs;
- spasms, which occur most frequently at night;
- dilated veins with nodes that bulge above the surface of the foot;
- trophic ulcers;
- the hardening and pigmentation of the skin.
If you have varicose veins on the legs, the symptoms will manifest themselves very clearly. However, the diagnosis of the doctor should be.
Symptomatology of varicose veins deep vein thrombosis
Large blood vessels affects the last but not the least. So to this day, the disease becomes more difficult. If you have varicose veins on the legs, symptoms of lesions of the deep blood vessels are the following:
- persistent swelling of the lower extremities, while the veins can still clearly radiate;
- gnawing and radiating pain throughout the leg;
- increasing the temperature to 37 degrees, which can remain for a long period of time;
- cyanosis of the skin on the affected places;
- the manifestation of the deformation of blood vessels, redness in the area of creation of sites.
The function of the traditional treatment of the pathology
There are different ways how to solve the problem: traditional and non-traditional. The first is the appointment of injections, oral medicines and ointments. Basically, these medicines are manufactured based on the extract of horse chestnut. If you're running varicose veins on the legs, how to treat it, the doctor says. As for the drugs, then basically apply those, which strengthen the walls of blood vessels, the tone and constrict their, lead to the liquefaction of the blood.
Very popular right now, are a special injection, by means of which the affected blood vessels just siccavit. If you have varicose veins on the legs, how to treat arise ulcers, too, tells you doctor. Basically here use a healing ointment with antibacterial effect.
If conventional treatment does not help, then resort to radical measures. This is performed surgical procedure with total or partial removal of the affected vessel. Sometimes the diseased vein must be changed to artificial. Naturally, every operation requires a long recovery period.
As for new technology, then to remove this problem is possible using a laser. Naturally, such an operation is costly restoration after it happens fast enough.
Physiotherapy to help
If you don't know how to treat varicose veins on the legs, then imagine that the doctor should prescribe a comprehensive treatment, which includes a large amount of procedures. Naturally, without physiotherapy can not do.
Here above all is included therapeutic gymnastics helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels. When it is necessary to take into account, that the burden should be minimal, but effective. In addition, you can be stored magnetic therapy, acupuncture, electrophoresis.
And yet the doctor can tell how to treat varicose veins on the legs with the help of compression. Then there you have to rewind the limb elastic bandage or wear special tightening pantyhose. Of course, dressing up is maybe not permanently, but to give its effect.
People's treatment of the pathology
If you find yourself varicose veins on the legs, symptoms and treatment of this disease has become an important topic to ponder. Of course, each person tends to handle once again to the doctors. However, this path is false. People's treatment – it is not a panacea, but can greatly speed up the recovery, if it is in complex with medical preparations.
There are many funds that have already been tried by the people. However, the most effective it is possible to consider these:
- Grated potato or apple cider vinegar. For the treatment of is enough enough each day to rub against the feet in this way. Already over a week and the other you will feel relief. However, the use of these methods in the early stages of the disease.
- Alcohol tincture of horse chestnut. This tool is used for many years as a traditional, alternative medicine. For its preparation will need 50 grams of flowers and 1 liter of vodka. For associated with the enforcement necessary to leave the mixture for two weeks in a cool and dark place. It should be noted that the infusion requires a daily shake. Drink the medicine you need at 2 large tablespoons before meals for 7 days. Furthermore, it should be done a week break. The course is repeated at least 3 times.
- A decoction of onions. For the preparation of the resources you will need a glass of pounded the pod, 2 small teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, 100 ml olive oil. All the ingredients mix thoroughly and place them in a dark place 2 weeks. Consume as follows: each day do the bath for 25 minutes. When this mixture should be preheated.
- The green tomatoes. Their use is necessary in that case, if vienna has considerably expanded and bulged. Tomatoes need to be used as a compress on the night he was struck by the space and shift the bandage. Be aware that this way to treat have long. However, this method is effective.
So if you have varicose veins on the legs, home treatment can help get rid of the disease faster.
What should be the food?
Order for treatment to be effective, it is necessary to adjust your diet. Try not to eat those foods that are rich in vitamins E and Va Due to the fact you manage to remove the feelings of pain and spasms of the muscles.
Try not to drink more vegetable juices and water. Completely eliminate from the diet alcoholic beverages, sweet and savory dishes. Limit your intake of mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities. It is better to eat fruits and vegetables. Helpful to eat spinach and carrots. Very useful are considered to be the walnuts. Twice a week I try to do for yourself and unloading days. Eat blueberries, figs, sea buckthorn. These fruits help to clean your blood.
For the treatment of diseases prepare the broth and soup from nettles, and especially if you are already far from 30 years. For addition, to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, drink sprouting wheat and rye, gooseberries, strawberries, rose hips. Eat fish, beef, crab. Salads pripravljena only vegetable oil. Exclude from the diet of all fats.
Prevention of the disease
If you have varicose veins on the legs, treatment of, reviews which appear both positive and negative, must be comprehensive. However, it is in your power to prevent the development of pathology.
Try to lead an active life: to do gymnastics, more walk, be engaged in swimming and cycling. Try to avoid heavy load of the arch. Then there you have to forget about such sports, such as tennis, aerobics, weight lifting. Do not wear too tight clothes and shoes. If you love high heel shoes, then you should have an average height.
Try to change the static posture as possible. If you are overweight, then it need to get rid of. Do not use medications that contain too many hormones. To prevent the occurrence of the disease will help douches. During sleep, the legs should be slightly raised, so that they can improve the blood circulation.
Now you know how to cure varicose veins veins on the legs. Be healthy!