According to statistics, every fifth person on this planet suffers from data of the disease. But what is it and how to fight him? Doctors professional of the Baltic veins clinic failed to find a surefire way for healing of the body, using a special medical diagnostic hardware and devices for the treatment of.
Varicose veins: the specifics of the disease, especially of manifestations
This disease suffered by humans in antiquity. This is evidenced by the records of Hippocrates, Avicenna, and Paracelsus. The doctors then tried to fight with defects, but the methods and actions have been unsuccessful.
Varicose veins – it is a permanent pathological enlargement of the under the skin veins. The disease manifests itself not only in the lower extremities, but also on the abdomen, hands and scrotum. Varicose veins are among the progressive disease: if time does not take measures to prevent the development of defects, then the problem is amplified and from aching painful sensations to get rid of will be even harder. The disease process is characterized in that vein will find themselves in crowded condition, are not able to cope with the blood flow. Feet with excessive fatigue and swelling, appears heaviness of the legs and ankles, and regularly to reduce the cramps.
The symptoms of the disease
What feelings are harbingers of the development of the disease? There are many symptoms, upon the occurrence of which it is necessary to immediately consult your doctor:
- heaviness in the legs, the feeling of "pillows" to stop;
- swelling of feet and ankles (an increase in the volume of the foot in the calf muscle part 2 times);
- regular cramps;
- it is obvious enlargement of the veins;
- burning in "sprockets";
- trophic changes in the skin of the feet and lower limbs;
- seal skin in places varicose veins;
- pigmentation, the formation of a dark dark shade of the skin;
- pain, experience which is only possible in a horizontal position;
- the emergence of venous leg ulcers.
Discomfort, which will be constantly with the person, in time, develop into pain. Finally, break down the performance of the patient and lead to his hospitalization.
Find out that you are a victim of the disease is quite simple. In the process of the development of varicose veins, the structure of the veins loses its elasticity, flexibility and cleverness. Ultimately venous blood vessels are found in the upper layers of the skin skin cover in a bent position, the elongated and curved shape. It is possible to see them with the naked eye, and is felt when touching it with his hands. Externally, these veins become wide, purchased a dark blue or purple color. Convoluted blood vessels, especially below the knee on the rear, the form recalls the bouquet.
Varices and it is the failure of the valves of perforant veins, which can be of two types:
- Secondary. Develops in the pregnancy, before they found the cirrhosis of the liver.
When the work valves of the vascular system is compromised, the flow of blood from the deep inflammation of the blood vessels begins to flow to the surface, the finer and weaker the veins. This is the reason why dilate, they are stretched out and are weak. For full normalization of the vascular system requires recovery of all of the diseased vein.
The causes of varicose
What can mean such consequences? Global changes in the functioning of the organism may be caused by the following factors:
- Obesity. Violation of the functionality of the blood circulation due to the substitution of adipose tissue and squeezing them inside located bodies.
- Pregnancy. The period of bearing a child requires frequent use of hormonal remedies for the enforcement of the degree estrogen and progesterone. Their effect is immediately affects the appearance of varicose veins. The function of the expansion of the veins in pregnant lies in the fact that after giving birth can gradually dissolve. Also appear of varicose veins in women in the position when the increase in the volume of blood in the body. The uterus with the fetus puts pressure on those veins that go between the legs. It interferes with the work of the cardiovascular system and contributes to the expansion of the veins.
- A long-term condition in one position. Due to the sedentary and standing in lifestyle often appears varicose veins. Especially often the disease is more common in people of these professions, as a teacher, a surgeon.
- Genetic heredity. Congenital abnormalities of blood vessels – the most common cause of disorders of the work of the veins.
- The availability of earlier leg injury (fractures). Deformation, obtained by a fracture of the bone, often have influence on the work of inflammation of the blood vessels. Once disturbed the functioning of the blood circulation enough to put pressure on the development of varicose veins.
- Age-related changes. In the elderly the wall of the vein becomes weak, a part of the epithelial cells of the ends at 100 % to perform its function, the result is that the work of the valves distorted and appears the expansion of the veins.
Modern methods of treatment of veins
Clearly expressed symptoms cannot be left unnoticed, is the need to urgently proceed to the solution of problems, applied modern methods of treatment. Assistance in the resumption of the operation of the circulatory system has a modern and professional clinic veins.
At this point in the offices of work the following methods of treatment of varicose veins:
Each of them includes a number of recovery programs.
Kind of treatment is directly dependent on the degree of development of the disease. Patients who have succumbed to the influence of the disease, but applied in the early stages of its development, will be able to pass the renewal of a non-invasive manner. In the program this type of treatment include the following methods:
- Medical. The course involves a careful diagnostic examination and the prescription of a doctor the appropriate medication after a certain period of time. After discontinuation of medication, the patient again passes the inspection. On the basis of the results of the diagnostics specialist decides either to continue the treatment or on its termination.
- Sclerotherapy of varicose veins. When using this method of treatment requires special means. This is a special medicine that is injected the syringe in the suffering of varicose veins vienna. Drug treatment is characterized in that it is hold together the affected veins from the inside. Because of such "cheating" the body, the blood begins to go on the healthy blood vessels. Is suitable this method of recovery is not for everyone, because it requires a certain stage of development of varicose veins, the condition of blood vessels and the provisions of the knots.
- The compression therapy. The method of use consists in the use of a special compression underwear, which is designed only for practical doctor. Compression is an effective way to non-surgical recovery, and doctors of the Baltic veins clinic will have professional assistance in its use to achieve 100 % recovery.
Surgical removal of varicose veins
This method of treatment of veins on the legs remains in demand, because the treatment is non-invasive way is not always allows the good decide to go with the suffering. Due to the deep development of the disease, to get rid of it can be just resorting to perform the operation.
The main indications for use of surgical, surgical intervention in the treatment of varicose veins:
- The rapid development of the disease. The manifestation of the stage of venous leg ulcers.
- Violation of the outflow of blood.
- Enlargement of the subcutaneous veins.
- Swelling and high fatigue in the legs.
There are also painless procedures, through the use of modern methods
- Radiofrequency obliteration of veins. RFO and EVRF allows through radio waves to restore the structure of blood vessels from the inside. For the execution of the operations at the clinic to use disposable catheters, automatic generators of radio waves.
- The JRC – thermal occlusion of the impulses of the couples. The method includes the treatment of varicose veins by introducing inside the vein catheter, through which the through the available holes comes from a rich stream of steam. The heated steam allows you to penetrate into those hard-to-reach areas of the vessel and influence the complex and deformed veins. After performing the treatment, in such a way, vienna narrows.
- Operations on Varadi. The most sophisticated methods. Requires removal of the diseased veins. Way 100% effective. After the expiry of the patient himself will be able to go home. The only requirement: the use of compression tights from operations.
- Evlt there or laser coagulation of the veins. To perform used laser. Beam to refer to the pain of the container is that it allows to locate the fault. Need application of local anesthetic agents. The procedure leaves no scars, cuts or burns.
- System Venaseal means a complete closure of diseased veins on the legs by gluing the valves of blood vessels biological glue.
Very often a surgical type of treatment combined with conservative. After performing the operation it is very often necessary for the determination of the outcome of the application of drugs.
Prevention of varicose veins
To the result of the cure established, and varicose veins have ceased to exist, it is necessary not only regular treatment stabilize the state of the organism, but also the prevention of disease by observance of simple rules of operation lifestyle.
Dr. claims that it is easier to prevent disease than to treat it. Simple rules of behavior and lifestyle will help to prevent the development of varicose veins:
- The compilation mode of the day: the alternation of different kinds of load on the body. Reduce to a minimum the orthostatic load.
- The availability of an orthopedic chair at work, sitting down at the table.
- Refusal to pressing it into narrow pieces of clothes and shoes.
- The implementation of regular biking and swimming.
- The implementation of the morning and evening charging.
- The arrangement of the weight (when a sharp increase in body weight to contact a dietitian).
- Contrast shower.
- The adoption of a day to 1.5 liters of fluid.
Be in anticipation of a long journey, and by the expressed symptoms of the disease, take care of presence of all drugs on the road. Soothing gels and ointments – this is excellent helpers at events.
Using simple measures in the prevention of a pathology, can only slow down the development of the disease. Such a procedure will help you to get rid of the discomfort and prevent its progression. Noticing some of the symptoms of the deteriorating state of his body, it is necessary to consult with a phlebologist. Modern diagnostic centers allow you to precisely identify a diagnosis and determine the most effective way to his therapy.