One of the variants of varicose veins reticular varices. In this pathology affects are not large blood vessels and veins near the skin cover. These minor veins are visible and impair the appearance.
Features of development of the disease
Reticular varices is not an independent separate disease. It is in the initial stage of current varicose veins. Another name of this pathology – mesh varices. The disease manifests itself in the form of small veins or stars, which are most often observed in the legs.
Reticular varicose veins are represented by small subcutaneous blood vessels and capillaries. In medical practice, reticular veins called telangiectasia.
Plexus blood vessels may be different: linear, mesh, spiders, flecked with the.
Appears this cosmetic defect with age. This pathology does not represent any danger.
The causes of
Reticular varicose veins are found mainly in women. Influence on the emergence of the disease may different factors. The main reason for the development of pathology in the violation of the tone of veins.
Most often the disease develops during pregnancy, because the load on the legs increases, as a result, blood flow is disturbed. Also on the development of this variety of the disease may affect hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and in the period of menopause.
Other reasons for the development of reticular varicose veins:
- Hereditary predisposition;
- The burden on the feet during a long walking;
- A sedentary lifestyle;
- Fit things together;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of the liver;
- Injuries of the limbs;
- Solar radiation;
- Disorders of the skin.
Problems with the venous system can occur when a lack of in the body vitamins or irrational nutrition.
Very often the venous grid will appear at women that work most often in a standing position - she's a hairdresser, teachers, salesmen, etc.
All these reasons can cause the formation of small inflammation of the strainers, that will lead to a deterioration of well-being and appearance of the legs.
Clustering of cardiovascular veins basically appear below the knees or on the thighs. These ok cyanotic color and a reddish tinge. They are of different size, the degree of brightness. If you push on the affected area, and then the vascular mesh will disappear, and then reappear.
Reticular varicose veins on the legs is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- Pain in the legs
- The formation of edema
- Heaviness in the legs
- Cramps in the calf muscles
- Itching in the legs and feet
These signs of developing the disease are aggravated in the evening and after a strong load on the legs. Usually this type of varicose veins makes itself felt when driving.
If not carry out no action to the removal of vascular veins, then the disease passes to the next stage.
Then vienna, fall out, make up the nodes, during walking the patient feels the pain. Even when symptoms manifest themselves only slightly, it is not a reason to delay a visit to the doctor. To treat varicose veins in the form of networks it is necessary at the initial stage, so in the future, the disease can lead to various complications.
Use of folk methods of treatment, it is advisable in the initial stage of the development of varicose veins when it came to the enlargement of the veins of not more than 0.5 mm.
Folk treatment tips varicose veins:
- How to increase the elasticity of blood vessels apply a tincture of horse chestnut. Such a tincture can be purchased at a pharmacy or prepare it yourself. Take the dry chestnut and mixed with vodka at a ratio of 1:10. All mix and leave for 20 days. Take several times a day 40 drops.
- To reduce the painful sensation and heaviness in the legs, used the tincture on the basis of the nutmeg. A teaspoon of powder nutmeg need to be washed down with normal water in the morning after fasting for a few days. Powder can be purchased in the store or in the pharmacy.
- An effective means in the struggle with varicose veins is the infusion of clover. Take 2 teaspoons of the herbs and pour two cups of hot water. Let the infusion to 4 hours. Take the medicine 30 minutes before meals for 1/3 cup. It is important to remember that clover is a poisonous plant, so the infusion should be only after consultation with your doctor.
In addition to the beneficial effect of infusions and decoctions are widely used tiles, equipment – products for external use:
- Birch buds against varicose veins. The dried buds pour in the floor-l bank at 1/3 of full capacity. Then, pour the kidneys with vodka and leave for 10 days. After this time, oiling the obtained infusion of the affected area.
- For the foot bath apply a decoction of the bark of the white willow. Warm water (2 cups) pour the 2 tablespoons of powdered willow bark. Cook the broth for 20 minutes, and then use according to the purpose. After the foot baths, wear a special therapeutic knitting.
Folk methods of treatment are used as auxiliary and supportive therapy.
Other methods of treatment
In addition to drugs, there are other ways of treatment of reticular varicose veins:
- Sclerotherapy. The procedure involves the use of special chemical substances, which are introduced using a thin needle inside the capillary or vienna. Depending on the number of cardiovascular branch length design is different and ranges from 5 to 60 minutes. After implementation of the treatments on the affected area of the patient wearing the bandage. Wear it in the course of 4-10 days.
- Laser coagulation. Get rid of the blood vessels can in a short time. Due to the fact that this method of treatment is more effective unlike other methods. The Laser acts on the affected blood vessels, which is done by sealing the extended blood vessels. When exposed to the laser, the patient may feel some mild discomfort. Already after the fulfilment of the three procedures, it is possible to observe the result.
- Micro-phlebectomy. The doctor makes a small puncture, and then pulls out the veins on the surface. After his tie and cut off. Such manipulation is carried out with all the affected veins. Operative intervention is performed in local anesthesia. The procedure is performed without the use of chemicals and sclerosing drugs. It should be noted that after several such procedures, the scars and scars on the skin do not stay.
Possible complications and prevention
In many cases, the disease occurs without pain, but does not cure the pathology all the same necessary. At the first signs it is necessary to turn to a qualified professional. In the opposite case, the vascular mesh on the legs begins to increase.
Some symptoms may indicate complications of this pathology:
- The bleeding inside the skin;
- Swelling of the lower extremities;
- Cramps in the muscles;
- Bleeding from the injured veins.
If left untreated reticular varicose veins, then it can lead to chronic venous insufficiency.
To prevent the occurrence of vascular mesh on the legs, it is necessary to stick to the following recommendations:
- Before going to bed take a cold shower on the legs.
- Play sports, perform a variety of exercises for the legs and joints.
- When you search for a long time in a sitting position, it is necessary to perform exercises to accelerate blood flow in the veins.
- It is useful to use the swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
- It is important to change your lifestyle: adjust the diet, get rid of excess weight, etc.
People who belong to the group of risk, the above rules must hold for sure. They must also wear a special compressive knitted fabrics, attention to diet, give up bad habits.