Varicose veins pelvic — disease is very unpleasant, as well as varicose veins, venereal lips, moreover, it is very dangerous, especially for pregnant women. About how to treat and diagnose the disease, but also on the forecasts for the future we're going to cover in this article.
Characteristics of the disease
Varicose veins blood vessels of the small pelvis — increased weight of the ovaries and uterus as a result of disease, inheritance and other reasons. Disease exposed to all women of childbearing age, especially pregnant and those whose work involves heavy physical conditions.
Than so how dangerous varicose veins internal pelvic organs during pregnancy? In this position of the disease, must of course be treated by a doctor because it is dangerous for the life of the patient and the fetus due to possible inflammation. Also the disease is an indication to management of labor cesarean section.
About the causes and circumstances of varicose veins veins of the pelvic will tell you the following video:
The causes of
Varicose veins appear on the background of connective tissue diseases. The main its reason — dysplasia of connective tissue, which because of the vienna dwindling and bend.
In addition to hereditary predisposition, risk factors, provoking the emergence of varicose veins are:
- a sedentary lifestyle;
- the work conjugate to the long standing/seating area;
- frequent lifting of weights;
- lack of orgasm;
- frequent pregnancy and childbirth;
- an increase in estrogen levels;
- inflammatory diseases of the gynecological nature;
- tumor of the ovary;
Recent studies of the disease demonstrate its link with the use of hormonal contraceptives. About what are the symptoms of varicose veins veins of the pelvic organs,which require treatment, to learn on.
Symptoms of varicose veins veins of small pelvis
The underlying symptomatology of varicose veins of the pelvic organs — painful lower abdomen and the reinforced baseless discharge from the genital organs. Most often, the pain are aching and drawing character, give groin and lower back. About half of the patients painful amplified from a monthly salary, together with this is identified varices the crotch, buttocks and outer thighs.
Possible symptoms are:
- the availability of premenstrual syndrome;
- disorders of menstruation;
- the increase in sensitivity in the groin;
Sometimes varicose veins accompanied by increased urination.
The disease is difficult to ascertain, and not only for localization, but also the absence of any associated symptoms. Often confused with inflammatory diseases of small pelvis and prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy, which either gives effect, or at least improves the condition of the patient.
For this reason, it is necessary to perform differential diagnosis of diseases of organs of small pelvis, for example, inflammation of the bladder, endometriosis, Crohn's disease, and other. Finally, to confirm the diagnosis using hardware studies:
- The ULTRASOUND system of veins. The study allows us to see the expansion of the veins, their waves.
- Doppler. Brings a decrease in the systolic velocity in the veins of the uterus and ovaries.
- Laparoscopy. Reveal varices in the area of the ovaries.
- Selective procedure. The most accurate research. Carried out by the method of introduction of contrast via the femoral, and other veins.
- CT. Allows you to exclude pathology, to identify the varicose veins on the uterus and ovaries, to show their curved and volumes on the screen.
Also, called for more research to assess the condition of the patient, for example, blood tests and x-rays. About how to cure varicose veins of small pelvis, we will speech further.
The main treatment consists in the compliance with the treatment measures prescribed by a doctor. Usually, taking drugs and gymnastics enough to normalize the patient's condition.
In rare cases, when the disease is running, and threatens the life of the fetus or the mother, doctors resort to surgery.
The therapeutic method focuses on halting the reverse flow of blood in the veins, the normalization of their tone, enhance blood circulation, as well as selections symptomatology. Therapy involves the administration of drugs and exercise.
The main role in the medical therapy in the treatment of varicose veins of pelvic be allocated to a special medicines, improvement of venous tone, as well as drugs preventing thrombosis.
Surgical treatment is prescribed in case of absence of reaction to the conservative, but also on health status. Issue the following operations:
- Ligation of the veins on the ovaries.
- By ligation of the sexual of vienna.
- Surgery Troyanova-Trendelenburg position, if wonder still and the veins of the lower extremities.
Well they showed embolization of the veins of the ovaries, because it is different easy clean-up period.
The method of surgery depends on the contraindications, the extent of the disease, as well as the individual characteristics of his swing. In any case, shall vote together with the doctor.
About whether it is possible to treat varicose veins veins the pelvic folk remedies, we will give you further.
To folk remedies against varicose veins include all of the procedures and teas, contributes to the improvement of the vein, for example:
- on the chestnut;
- from the rhizomes of dandelions;
Also healers recommend a procedure using leeches to the sacrum and the coccyx.
Please note! Treatment of folk remedies can not replace a conservative, so should be directed together with the last! Before using any of the recipes should consult with a general practitioner, in order to avoid negative consequences.
Exercises for varicose veins of small pelvis
Therapeutic exercise with varicose veins of small pelvis consists of these exercises:
- From the position in a standing position, with parallel standing legs, rise on socks and go downstairs. Repeat up to 30 times.
- From a standing position, the heels are combined, the socks from each other. Rise on socks and fall up to 30 times.
- Stand up straight, relax your heels from each other, by combining the socks. Rise on socks up to 30 times.
- To "round" and "for", keeping an eye on the complete straightening of the legs.
Exercises can be performed anywhere. If you want to, you can replace, add or maintain any type of workout, the main thing to pay attention to the body is not too tight. Therapeutic physical training it is necessary to combine with the wearing of compression of the knitted fabric.
Prevention of the disease
With proper prevention can avoid varicose veins in more than 90% of cases. Preventive measures begin with regular visits to the doctor, consultation with a vascular surgeon. It is also important to:
to limit the physical burden, and not lifting heavy objects;
- regularly do light exercise, physical therapy;
- visit to a massage therapist or do massage at home;
- adjust the diet, limit the intake of carcinogens and animal fat;
- monitor the regularity of bowel movements and to use the products of which contribute to normal stools, for example, plant fiber, or chicory;
- take special drugs on the course of the designated doctor;
Varicose veins, especially in the later stages, often complicated by uterine bleeding, dysfunctional character, inflammation of the organs of small pelvis. It is associated with impaired outflow of blood and the subtleties of the venous wall.
Background bleeding can develop thrombosis and the inflammatory process, and therefore, when the detection of the first symptoms is necessary to seek medical help. Often to complications ascribed to thromboembolism, however, at this condition other causes of the occurrence.
The prediction of the outcome of varicose veins of the organs of small pelvis in women, depends on many aspects: extent, localization, presence of associated diseases and complications, the overall condition of the patient. In general, in the absence of bleeding, the prognosis is favorable. More than 80% of the patients while respecting the recommendations of the doctor feels positively.