Varicose veins - a fairly common disease, occurring in 30 % of women and 10 % of men, while with each year the disease "younger". In the initial stages of varicose veins cannot be felt by the patient, however, over time appears first unpleasant bells in the form of swelling, spider veins, cramps, pain in the calf muscles. If not timely to carry out the prevention and treatment of varicose veins, the legs appear visible to the eye knotted veins.
The reasons for varicose veins
To the reason of varicose veins include:
- Hereditary factor;
- Physical inactivity;
- Hormonal disorders in the body;
- Long a static load;
- Injuries of the lower extremities;
- Lifting weights.
The most susceptible to varicose disease of the veins of the lower extremities are the people who at your job all day standing on your feet for a long time sitting at a computer, or spends time behind the wheel. This is due to the fact that in the sitting position vienna partially pinch and blood flow through it slows down. This raises the varicose veins of the lower extremities.
The mechanism of occurrence of
The task of veins - the toll of the cells and organs of the sophisticated blood back to easy for her oxygen saturation. Push blood to the heart and easy thin vein not in forces to cope with this task, helping them to the following system:
- Venous valves, which represent the growths of the inner lining of the vein, play the role of regulators to one-way traffic. Thanks to their an adequate job of reverse flow of blood is not possible. So as the valves it is necessary to stir up the blood at a relatively great height, the fight against gravity of the Earth, nature was thought out triple venous system. Thanks to this the load between the venous systems of the body to re-allocate.
- The muscle pump. Muscle shell veins developed bad, so help push blood to the heart and easy to have are located in the deep skeletal muscles. They Contract, squeezing the veins, and the blood goes to the authorities.
Violations in the work of the muscle pump and valves leads to an increase in the load on the deep veins. Is not coping with increased load deep veins pass the leadership role of the veins of the subcutaneous, which is gradually expanding, provoking diseases of varicose veins (varicose veins).
It turns out that the varicose disease of the lower extremities is a chronic disease, in which increases the diameter of the vein, the blood in them is stagnant, the walls of the veins running on them appear the nodes. For varicose veins of the lower extremities damaged veins shine through the skin.
Prevention of varicose disease
Upon the occurrence of the first symptoms of varicose disease, it is necessary to adhere to simple rules, which can help you to avoid further development of varicose veins.
- Hot baths, saunas, active sun, sick varicose veins contraindicated. High temperatures reduce the tone of veins, provoking the stagnation of blood;
- Struggle with physical inactivity. Using the regular exercise can improve blood circulation and strengthen the veins. For this purpose, is shown swimming, fitness, slowly run;
- When sitting feet should lie one on the other, because so compressed of vienna and is disturbed blood flow;
- Fighting with being overweight. In a person with excess weight is increased blood volume, and the load on the legs, which in the coupe leads to varicose veins;
- Do not wear socks with tight rubber bands and narrow shoes as well as shoes to stilettos;
- Alternative load, the delay is not permanently in the sitting position and in a standing position;
- Every morning do exercises for the legs and a light self-massage of the feet (only in case, if there is only a predisposition to varicose veins of the lower limbs, but not his clinical symptoms!!!);
- More walking barefoot on grass and sand;
- Do not get carried away strong tea and coffee;
- While watching tv or reading perform the legs over the head. For this, you can use pillows or twisted out of the blanket cylinder.
Treatment of varicose veins
Varicose veins are not only reduces the quality of life of the patient, but also can cause deadly results. This is the reason why it's not worth it to run the illness and at the first signs contact the clinic for the treatment of varicose veins.
These days the clinics are applied the most modern methods of treatment of varicose disease, including sclerotherapy, to avoid surgery for varicose veins. Available doctors state of the art laboratories, as well as the latest devices (ultrasonic Doppler, ultrasound duplex scanning) and effective drugs that allow you to achieve amazing results in the treatment of varicose veins.
Treatment of varicose veins folk remedies
May be useful decoctions of nettle and flowers of acacia are taken before each meal, and also trays of routes and birch leaves, nettle, and burdock (not hot).
Treatment of varicose veins veins on legs folk remedies is given only after consultation with your doctor and ONLY in addition to medical, which will determine the specialist.
Treatment of varicose veins medicines
Treatment treatment of varicose veins involves the use of drugs tonic veins in the form of gels and ointments. To strengthen the action of drugs is shown wearing compression stockings and tights, which gently constrict the limb, not to pinch the veins.
However, the treatment of treatment of varicose veins on the legs completely eliminating varicose veins, but only reduces the clinical manifestations of the disease, the prevention of thrombophlebitis (acute inflammatory disease, requiring treatment in hospital).
In addition to the use of drugs your doctor may recommend the procedure of lymphatic drainage, after which they leave the swelling, improve the flow of lymphatic circulation in the legs. The only thing worth to note - a effect on this type of massage does not last long (one to two months).
Surgical intervention for varicose veins of the lower extremities is indicated far is not for everyone. To date, in many clinics commonly applied practice of treatment of varicose veins without surgery. The most safe and effective method to date is sclerotherapy.
Sclerotherapy - a non-invasive method in which is into the affected vein introduced a special product. The drug destroys the top layer of the vein, which leads to his bonding. In the course of one and a half years to glue the vienna resolved, the transport function takes on the healthy veins.
The drug is chosen by the doctor based on the studies performed and depending on the condition of each particular patient. To achieve the effect you need 3 to 6 sessions. The result will be visible after 2 - 8 weeks.
Unfortunately, this procedure shows not all patients who suffer from varicose disease. You need to consult with an experienced doctor, because improper use of this method can lead to recanalization (restoration of blood flow through the blood vessels) veins and the effect of this procedure will be zero.
Treatment of varicose veins without surgery is possible with the use of drugs in the form of microfoam. This technique is called Foam-form sclerotherapy. And it is successfully used in clinics treatment of varicose veins.
In addition, the procedure sclerotherapy accompanies the use of the ultrasonic scanner, with which the physician controls the movement of the needle and the evenness of the distribution of drugs. Therapeutic effects on the affected varicose veins of vienna allows you to achieve good effects and significantly reduces the risk of complications.
Operation of varicose veins
In some cases of varicose veins, the doctor recommended surgery. There's no need to worry, because today, similar operations put on stream, and postoperative complications occur very rarely.
In the centers of treatment of varicose vein surgery is performed using local tumescent anesthesia. The patient is during an operation is conscious, and after surgery can leave the clinic for over 2 hours. Compared with the operations that take place under general anesthesia, surgical intervention of this kind is not provokes intoxication and reduces the likelihood of developing bruises. It is possible to perform the operation under general anesthesia (in terms of medical sleep).
Surgical intervention in the treatment of varicose disease is of several types:
- Short Stripping;
- Intravascular laser coagulation;
- Endoscopic delamination.
The choice of the optimal method is chosen by the doctor after a thorough examination and collection of required analyses.
The choice of clinic is important!
They say: "Health buy". However, this statement is not entirely true. Face to face with the problem that people are starting to look for clinics that they will have professional assistance. And here not the last role plays the cost of the services.
The prices for the services at the clinics depends on the qualification of doctors, equipment and drugs.
Skimp on your health and a full life - not the best choice. Too often experts some medical form, correct the mistakes of other doctors. And these mistakes mean for the patient the additional costs incurred by the nerves and the health of it. Health is worth it, in order for them to implement the best experts.