The question of how to treat varicose veins on the legs in women in the household will always be relevant. Because it is in women more common than in men arises varicose veins, regardless of age. In after time, the noticeable trend of the occurrence of the disease in young girls. Therefore, it is very important for a timely start of the treatment, to draw attention to the development of the disease.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women
Symptoms of varicose leg veins in women can be stable and permanent, but may occur from time to time and disappear for a while. All depends on form and severity of the disease. The most important symptoms include.
- A feeling of heaviness in the legs, in the evening it is a bit more, it is also a common fatigue from walking, may occur even during the day.
- Still more of the visible blue veins on the legs, it seems that the swell, points of dark blue color.
- The formation of nodules on the legs, so that you can act veins that are visible in the form of small nodules.
- There is often a swelling of the legs. In addition, the swelling may appear as in one every place your feet as well as at several locations. The most commonly appear on the legs, the ankle, in the heel area.
- Often appear convulsions, the muscles will shrivel in the head
- From the lack of nutrients increases the dryness of the skin
- On the skin formed a seal brown black color
- Started the disease leads to the formation of venous ulcers
Looks like varicose veins on the legs
Looks like varicose veins on the legs is not aesthetically pleasing, especially in the more advanced stages.
- In the initial stage it is only possible to notice, that widened a few wreath. That can sometimes remain completely invisible.
- Then appear vascular asterisks, sometimes they create between each other figure looks like spider webs.
- If you take no action, then the disease progresses, and then venous nodes even more swell and climb. The skin of the affected spot darkens, loses its elastic, becomes more dense.
- With the development of the disease, sometimes, there occur spasms and a burning sensation in the places the swelling of the veins.
- When running hard to form a clearer manifested clinical picture in the affected places.
- The blood stagnates
- Frequent and intense pain
- Appear on the skin ulcers, dermatitis, eczema
- Arises itching, a strong burning sensation
- The bubbles appear to burst and bleed
- Develops a blockage of the blood vessels thrombi, so often appear thrombophlebitis
The reasons for varicose veins on the legs in women
Despite the fact that the reasons for varicose veins on the legs in women are different, often leads to the occurrence of related factors, which are necessary.
- The genetic characteristics of the organism
- Congenital anomalies of the blood vessels
- Hereditary predisposition
- Acquired disorders of blood vessels
The main reasons varicose veins on the legs in women
- From constant sedentary work, or when they have to stand long
- From the sedentary way of life
- From the abuse of smoking and alcohol
- From improper nutrition
- In diseases of the heart and blood vessels
- From the bad ecology
- From a foot injury
- From the frequent wearing of tight clothes or high heels
- From chronic constipation
It is worth noting that problems with the veins can occur even in a young twenty years old girls. Overall, among women varices disseminated to the greatest extent, to which the men.
How to treat varicose veins on the legs in women
Treatment of varicose veins on legs at home is divided on the extent of the disease
- The main treatment in the early stage of the disease, when there are small swelling of the feet
- Accessories, a comprehensive treatment, when the disease is already running
- Preventive measures following surgery to the pathology of the vein is not developed
In most cases, how to get rid of varicose veins on the legs in women, treatment should be comprehensive, which in turn increases the effectiveness of the treatment itself.
To strengthen the walls of blood vessels, it is necessary to:
- Take the medication
- Take vitamins
- Change the diet
- Use of external medicines
To improve blood flow in the veins, it is necessary to:
- Do gymnastics for the veins
- Wear compression underwear
- Doing exercises contributes to the outflow of blood
To reduce the load on the leg veins must:
- Get rid of excess weight
- To improve the workflow, that its function is much more convenient and less tiring for the legs
For strengthening the muscles in the lower limbs, it is necessary to:
- Change the life style
- Do special exercises to strengthen the muscles of the lower extremities
How to strengthen blood vessels in varicose veins
For strengthening blood vessels, varicose veins of use medical preparations with a content of escin, diosmin. But appoint them should only a doctor, it's just he shall determine the duration and amount of use of drugs.
Together with the medical drugs is carried out treatment of varicose veins at home folk remedies
Horse chestnut for varicose veins is very effective. Use it as a alcohol tincture. For its preparation will need ethanol 500 ml. please note, that its concentration was 50%. And still need about 50 g of flowers horse chestnut. It is necessary to pour alcohol and insist for two weeks. Let's not forget, the shake a day tincture. Then it is necessary to strain and take before meals to 30 drops three times a day.
For tinctures need stinging nettle, about two tablespoons. It is necessary to pour boiling water, about 200 ml and take a whole hour.. then tincture filter it and take three times a day 60 ml during the whole month. Then you need to make a break for two weeks and, if necessary, you can repeat the treatment.
Cones of hops
Wounds need well dried, about two tablespoons. It is necessary to pour warm water, about 200 ml And boil for 10 minutes, then drain.
Take tincture three times a day for 100 ml in one session.
It should be borne in mind that the hops are well soothes, relaxes, so it is best to take before bedtime, because it contributes to a good and proper sleep.
For other options tinctures will suit a teaspoon of bumps in need of a glass of boiling water, leave for about half an hour away. And then drink it before meals.
Ginger with honey
It is necessary to mix the grated ginger 300 g and 1 kg of honey. take twice a day one soup spoon in the course of the entire month.
Ginger with aloe vera.
Need to mix a little ginger with the juice of aloe 10 ml. taken for 15 minutes before a meal once a day.
What foods strengthen the walls of blood vessels in varicose veins
- Citrus fruits
- Black currant
- Red beets
- Buckwheat groats
- Green tea
- Rhubarb, spinach
It is necessary to give up:
- Black tea
- Strong coffee
Treatment of varicose veins veins on the legs honey medication includes the use of gels and ointments intended for strengthening blood vessels. In composition, the hardening of the vienna ointments must necessarily be heparin, troxerutin and escin.
As an option, you can do wraps with apple cider vinegar. For example, wet the napkin and attach to the patient's property, then wrap the cellophane and wrap a warm scarf. With this compress should lie down for half an hour, lifting the legs. It is also useful for varicose veins wipe vinegar apple cider the affected area twice a day.
Do not forget that these funds are for external use is only suitable if the skin of the veil have no visible damage.
How to improve blood circulation in the legs
To improve blood flow in the legs is useful to do the exercises. For example, to climb to 1 cm for socks, but not exclusively, jackpots and return to the starting position. To do so in three sets of 20 times in one approach. Just the repetition should be 5.
Pick up compression underwear better after consultation with your doctor, because there are 5 types of compression depending on the extent of the disease. Thanks to this kind of service can improve blood flow in the veins, stop the progression of the disease and improve the effectiveness of the treatment.
How to reduce the burden on the veins, blood vessels
In particular, it concerns cases, when it must long stand, walk, and then on options better to take breaks. It is also need to pay a decrease in body weight, if it exceeds peace, because the weight of the body negatively affects circulation in the legs.
How to strengthen the muscles of the lower limbs with varicose veins
For strengthening the muscles of the lower limbs with varicose veins useful exercise, where it is involved in movement of the feet.
- Aqua aerobics
On the other hand, when the varicose veins it is prohibited to sports associated with jumping, and lifting weights
Urgently need to get rid of a sedentary lifestyle, the options to move more, to prevent stagnant phenomena in the legs.
Treatment of varicose veins veins on foot med medication
Most of the honey drugs for the treatment of varicose veins of the veins can be divided into three basic groups
- Preparations for the resumption of normal blood circulation
- Drugs for the prevention of complications
- Medicines to remove the symptoms of the pathology
In the process of treatment it is possible to combine different drugs action
- Improve the tone of veins
- Blood thinners
- That protects the blood vessels
Intake of any drug is necessary to start, before consulting with your doctor, to not hurt.
Ointments on the basis of heparin – help to get rid of blood clots and improve blood flow
Non-steroidal drugs – preventing blood clots and easing inflammation
Products from natural ingredients, such as chestnuts, shrub the butcher shop. They have no side effects, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, easing swelling and leg fatigue.
Treatment of varicose veins at home folk remedies
Treatment of varicose veins at home folk remedies must be combined with medical drugs. Because some herbs and other folk remedies from varicose veins impossible to get rid of. It is a sort of adjunct treatment, designed to reduce their symptoms of varicose veins, making them less painful and more noticeable.
Most often for the treatment of varicose veins is used bark, leaves, flowers, and fruits.
- Leaves, flowers, bark, fruits horse chestnut
- Inflorescence of white acacia
- The leaves of wormwood
- The bark of the willow
- Inflorescence of lilac
- Inflorescence celandine
- The leaves of the vine
To treat use any of the above funds, in the form of tinctures. For its preparation you will need two to four teaspoons of the raw materials and half a liter of alcohol. The raw material is poured alcohol, insist two weeks in a dark place, filter it and they are used for grinding, compresses, lotions for the night.
Instead of alcohol, you can use the same amount of boiling water and the mixture took on a low heat for minutes a day. Then broth to filter it and cool. Use a decoction can also be used for a poultice, lotions, friction or air baths for the feet. Some decoctions can be taken orally.
It is worth noting that body wraps do, if it is trophic ulcers and allergic rashes.
What cannot be for varicose veins on the legs
- Engage hard to view on the sport, lifting weights
- Jump, do the exercises on the rope
- Involve hair removal, massage jets
- Use douches, mud treatment
- Do the abortion, tattoos, soar feet
- Visit the baths, saunas, solariums
- Take viagra and all medicines increasing the attraction, the excitement
- You cannot play sports where there is a large load on the legs, including jogging
- Under the ban sweets, spices, too much fatty, smoked, salty, spicy, canned food, soda