Between vascular disease and the most common is regarded as the varicose veins that mostly affects the lower limbs of a person. Today's statistics show that every third inhabitant of the planet is a patient of phlebology due to problems with the blood vessels of the legs. Among them one third of the patients were women, so questions about how to treat varicose veins on the legs in women, the most relevant.
So as in the group of risk are more often women, modern medicine and unconventional methods and develop a variety of ways of prevention and treatment of varicose veins. Can affect clearly — the treatment of varicose veins should engage the profile of the specialist, a vascular surgeon. In addition, this treatment of women should be based on two principles — systematic and comprehensiveness.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women
How to detect varicose veins in women, it is important to know the specifics of this disease, and what symptoms may indicate its development. Varicose veins — it is a pathological process, more precisely an increase in the venous lumen due to the reduction of the elasticity and tone of vascular walls. This leads to abnormal stretching of the walls of the blood vessel, reflux of blood, disruption of the work of inflammation of the valves and the stagnation of blood.
The disease is characterized by long process and a slow mechanism of development, in connection with this occur with varicose veins on the legs, it is very difficult in the initial stages. Disorder of the circulation of the blood can take years before a woman feels the first signs of varicose veins. Symptoms in an early stage — it is a feeling of heaviness, swelling in the legs and fatigue.
These symptoms are often noticed women, on the basis of the professional activities for a long time holding in one position of the body. In the future may discover other symptoms of varicose veins:
- the bulging of the walls of the blood vessels on the surface of the skin;
- manifestations of vascular mesh on the legs;
- the emergence of spider veins;
- itching in the manifestations of the vein;
- cramps of the calf muscles involuntary character, especially at night.
Turn to a professional is important in the detection of at least one of the above symptoms. Advice on can therapist, a vascular surgeon or al-Li tighten a trip to the doctor, the symptoms of varicose veins will be adding the formation of blood clots, the protrusion hubs of the large veins, thrombophlebitis (inflammation of veins), as well as the formation of venous ulcers on the skin of the feet.
The causes of
Until a specialist is not identifying the exact causes of the development of vascular pathology, to treat varicose veins on the legs in women is almost impossible. Each disease requires study of their etiology and assumptions, after which removal it is possible to overcome the disease process. Before the doctor gets the task to find the reasons that led to disruption of the outflow of blood.
Lead to varicose veins, excessive supply of blood to the lower limbs, the difficulty of drainage of blood from the blood vessels up, which leads in the future, the deformation of the blood vessels, the fragility and the fragility of the vascular walls, further damage to the walls. First begin to expand the vein, after which the skin of the feet is manifested by vascular wall, the bumps and knots.
As a result of such damage of the vascular wall occurs in a sluggish lymphatic flow, causes the formation of edema, feeling of heaviness and pain. On your feet begins to deteriorate, on the skin that itch and flakes.
Most often the risk of varicose veins fall under the following categories of women:
- age over 30 years;
- obesity or being overweight;
- cardiovascular pathology;
- layout and inheritance to varicose veins.
In addition, here the same doctors belong to those women, that for a long time, are in one position of the body, sitting or standing. It must be remembered that if left untreated varicose veins leads to the hardest consequences — necrosis, thrombosis, ulcers, and eczema.
Products (gels and ointments) for outdoor use
Varicose veins not applicable the medical treatment mainly for 1 and 2 stage of development, if diagnosed with 3 stages, the chances for the suppression of the pathology of the small. Treatment should be comprehensive, as a medical therapy doctors usually prescribe parallel drug intake indoor use or outdoor application.
Most often, local treatment of varicose veins involves the application of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ointments and gels, which return the blood vessels elasticity, firmness and a normal shape, but also improve blood circulation. In addition, the doctor may prescribe you ointments, what was filmed painful. Also remove the acute symptoms of varicose veins can ointments and creams based on heparin and indomethacin.
Tablet from varicose veins
As mentioned earlier, if the varicose veins in women has reached 2 or 3 stage of development, the attending physician definitely will prescribe the oral form of the issuance of special preparations, which are applied in combination with the means of outdoor application. Drugs may be painkillers and anti-inflammatories
Most popular diet pills from varicose veins — these are special drugs that improve the microcirculation of the blood and the outflow of blood and also reduce the degree of permeability of walls of blood vessels. Again, the means prevents the development of stagnant processes in the blood, improves its outflow.
Surgically treat varicose veins on the legs in women is only possible in this case, if the treatment treatment is proven to be ineffective and the doctor gives goal to a year, significantly methods of therapy. Most often, surgery make patients that suffer from varicose veins of the legs 3 and 4 stage. If in addition, doctors can observe the chronic venous failure, will require preparatory conservative therapy.
There are several ways of surgical treatment of varicose veins in women:
- Phlebectomy — a quick excision of the veins in the validity of the pathology have been extended and modified.
- Sclerotherapy — using injection specialist introduces the drug to the affected area of the blood vessels, which causes the glue. Further, the blood flow comes only healthy blood vessels, and glue the vienna gradually be resolved.
- Laser coagulation — the affected area will start to have an impact of laser radiation of high-frequency profile.
- Radio wave therapy — the best less traumatic and painless method of treatment, which does not mean the hospital) and rehabilitation.
Furthermore, the favorable outcome of any of the above methods of treatment will depend on compliance with the patient all the recommendations and advice of the doctor. Promote healing should the right lifestyle, diet, wear compression underwear, as well as equivalent distribution of work and rest.
Folk remedies and methods
In addition to the primary therapy, that is called a medical specialist to treat varicose veins on the legs in addition, women in the home environment by the help of folk recipes. Is a home treatment to help cope with the symptoms of varicose veins, and also speed up the healing process.
- The night wraps perfectly cope with edema, itching and pain syndrome varicose veins. To implement the tiles is to be at night for 4-6 weeks, to do this use the following ingredients:
- cabbage sheets that wash and scalded with boiling water;
- rubbed with potatoes;
- the juice of aloe and kalanchoe;
- grated economic soap that is mixed with a small amount of warm water;
- a solution of apple cider vinegar with water.
For printing compress, take a piece of gauze, folded in several layers, moisten in the prepared ingredients and put in the right place. Bandage to fix the bandage, which was filmed in the morning.
- Soda, which is used for compresses, lotions and rubbing. In 100 ml of water dissolve a tablespoon of soda, obtained by means of wipe the affected areas, flush the place with water is not necessary. If, however, you need to make a compress or cream, in this solution, moisten a swab of cotton wool, putting it through the bandages on his feet. The course of treatment is at least 1 month.
- Tincture of ginseng as a tonic means. To prepare the tincture, take 600 ml of vodka and 150 grams of the dried root of the plant. Mix the substance, tincture send for 2 weeks in a dark and cool place, still threw the container with the content. Filtered tincture 1-2 teaspoons to take on an empty stomach every day up to 4 times.
If we talk about the huge varicose veins, folk medicine advise taking soda foot baths. For this in 2 liters of warm water dissolve 4 tablespoons of baking soda, the resulting solution is added to the water in the tub. Duration of one procedure not more than 20 minutes, repeat such manipulation can be 10 times 2 times every 7-10 days.
Exercise and gymnastics
If you increase the musculoskeletal system activity, can improve the condition and functioning of the cardiovascular system and the circulatory system. Doctors prescribe medical gymnastics, by patients, that a large part of the day is spent in a standing position. Perform complex exercises can be in the morning as the charging and evenings, on all the leaves longer than 10 minutes.
Complex exercises against varicose veins consists of the following exercises:
- Exercises for the muscles, and this is the reason the sail to the hull in different directions, rotational movement of the head, the hands, the pitch of the foot, can also perform dance moves.
- The following exercises are performed on the mat, for example, riding a bike, mixing and dilution of the legs in the form of "scissors", lifting legs above the floor and lowering, lifting and lowering the pelvis.
- Stretching helps to accelerate blood circulation and vascularity. It can be an exercise plie — a gradual squat with widely divorced feet. Also useful will be lunges forward first on the right, then to left leg. You can perform pull-ups, lying down and standing up.
To perform the exercise it is possible to often as the patient will have a physical state of the body. Important in this is that the exercise is not to harm the discomfort and pain. More complex types of exercises for varicose veins on the legs need to be carried out under professional supervision.
If the patient is observed to varicose veins running shape, carry out exercise and exercise is only possible after the approval of a physician with special underwear. Such measures will help protect the affected blood vessel stretching and injury.